It’s finally FRIDAY! I’m doing a happy dance over here! I’m also letting some of my random thoughts spill onto my blog today.
1. I was up until about 2 am and woke up at about 5:45am. Insomnia is getting the best of me, but it won’t keep me down! I’ve got big plans for this weekend! Which brings us to numbers 2 an 3! 🙂
2. My best friend from Tallahassee is in Orlando for the weekend to celebrate her 2 year wedding anniversary with her husband. So tonight we are meeting them for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. She is the only person who will eat their avocado egg rolls with me. I haven’t decided if I will get a real meal tonight or just eat the egg rolls and cheesecake… Avocados are healthy. If I get original cheesecake with strawberries, then the strawberries are healthy… I’m just saying that may or may not happen tonight.
3. I’ve been ITCHING to be in the sun! The weather is so incredibly gorgeous! Sunny and 75, and working indoors all week is cramping my style. The walks we’ve been taking at night with the dogs aren’t enough, so I begged Paul to take this [huge] pregnant girl to the beach (PS If you know my husband, convincing him to go to the beach is not hard). Well then our friends invited us to the beach with them tomorrow, and excited doesn’t cover it! Except for the whole bathing suit part… which brings us to 4.
4. I went bathing suit shopping last night. It was rough. However, I’m not feeling any of the maternity suits, so we’re gonna flaunt this big ol’ belly with the most precious little girl in it, and we don’t really care who sees. But the ONLY bathing suit that covered my girls, is not very cute. It’s not a pattern I would normally choose, and I’m going with solid black bottoms, BUT the sun is calling my name and that is all that matters! Target to the rescue again. Disclaimer: The image below is NOT what this bathing suit looks like when you’re 7 months pregnant.
5. I may or may not have ordered the most adorable cloth diaper for Aubrey. It took everything in me not to also order it in a swim diaper of every size so she wouldn’t grow out of it for a while. Self control. Working on self control! So seriously, Charlie Banana, I love you for your ADORABLE patterns. I cannot wait for Aubrey to be here so she can wear this. I can almost guarantee I will have her running around in just diapers frequently, just because her diapers will be so cute. So this Peony Blossom pattern had my heart melting, but even this picture doesn’t do it justice. I stumbled across the pattern on their Instagram, and let’s just say there was no going back!
6. We’re planning on finishing our dresser redo this weekend as well. I am so excited to get it done, and moved into the nursery so things will start to feel like they are getting put together!
7. I’ve been thinking about Lucky Charms for a good week now. I think I mentioned them to Paul while we were in bed last night about 3-4 times. If it wasn’t after 11, I would have gone to get some. So I contemplated going this morning. I ALMOST went to Publix at 7am… I mean I was up anyways. Oh the strange things you crave when you’re pregnant.